- Stock: In Stock
- Model: LLP313985-WIN
- Weight: 1.00lb
- Dimensions: 1.00in x 5.50in x 7.50in
- SKU: LLP313985
- UPC: 639302313985
Command Ops 2: Core Engine
There is no demo but something much better. You can download the complete Core game with three scenarios and the manual for FREE. What the catch? There is none, just add the Core Engine to your cart and checkout. You will then receive a serial number and a download for the game at no cost. Once you try the game you can buy any Modules or Battle Packs full of scenarios to expand your game play.
The Most Advanced Simulation Game of World War II Operational Warfare.
No hexes, no turns, no micromanagement – command like Commanders do.
Assess, Plan, Order, and React – The Decisions are Yours!
Command Ops 2 is a wargame engine that lets you assess, plan, order, and react at the operational level just like a real Corps, Division, and Brigade commander.
What sets Command Ops 2 apart from the competition is the most advanced and realistic model of command decision-making implemented to date in a commercial wargame. It is based on:
* Hi-fidelity modeling of continuous-time and space;
* Realistic command structure and process;
* Macro management; and
* Orders delay.
For that, Command Ops 2 is different than any other simulation wargame: no hexes, no turns, no micromanagement, no click fests. That is why it is in a way simpler and more fun to play but at the same time more challenging, because it makes you command as Commanders do.
Command Ops sports some of the most advanced and impressive AI ever devised in an operational-level wargame. It is your choice whether to manage every detail of your army or have the friendly AI manage the war on a lower level while you plan the larger scale maneuvers designed to make short work of your enemy. Just as a historical commander, you can choose where you need to step in and when you need to stand back and let your subordinates do their jobs.
The enemy AI will use its skill to launch well-timed and coordinated strikes as it probes your lines for weakness while realistically reacting to your movements! In addition, for the enthusiastic mod community awaiting Command Ops, powerful tools like MapMaker and ScenMaker allow for the creation of maps and scenarios further adding to already near-limitless replayability.
Command Ops 2 game application has a new user interface (UI) and enhanced artificial intelligence (AI). The smartest and most realistic operational level wargame just got a whole lot better. Command like a real commander in this pausable, continuous-time simulation of WW2 operational warfare, where the emphasis is on planning, anticipating and reacting to enemy developments. This is not a click-fest, and you don’t have to issue orders to every unit. The world’s smartest operational level AI can be trusted to do a reasonable job of managing your forces. Also included are the editors ( MapMaker, EstabMaker, EstabEditor, and ScenMaker ) for modifying or developing your own scenarios. The Core comes with three scenarios, including the tutorial Return to St Vith, Manhay Crossroads, and Greyhound Dash, all focussed on the Epic 1944 Battle of the Bulge.
* Realistic command decision-making at the operational level
* Assess, plan, order, and react just like a real Corps, Division, and Brigade Commander
* No hexes, no turns, no micromanagement, no click fests
* One of the most advanced commercial AI opponents ever developed
* A contender for the best AI in any wargame
* The AI can manage subordinate commanders and handle micromanagement
* Automated bridge building
* Advanced force allocation algorithms to keep your army balanced and sharp
* Multiple force group structures to enable cross attachments and different ways of displaying the order of battle
* Reaction and reassessment code for smarter responses from both the enemy and friendly AI
* Scheduling code to better manage the sequencing of tasks
* Multiple route-finding algorithms so units can rush to battle but become exposed, avoid enemy firepower, stick to covered terrain or take a safe but slow route
* Formation movement code, including phase lines
* Enhanced sighting code
* Enhanced basing code
* Intuitive powerful interface
* Configurable Interface layout. Just drag dialogs to where you want them and it remembers the layout for next time.
* Multiple Screen Support so you can position your dialogs on your second monitor.
* Clear and concise tutorial movie to get you up to speed
* Order options give you more control including attacks, bypasses, ambushes, stragglers, basing, retaking of position, avoiding friendlies, rest at night, etc.
* Automate units and let the cutting edge AI manage smaller units while you concentrate on the big picture
* Order timing controls to coordinate tasks
* Order supply level settings so you can set resupply priorities
* Order of battle display to help you organize your forces
* Estab Data views to access weapon and vehicle performance data
* Plan dialog so you can see all your orders at a glance
* Fire Support dialog so you can manage your heavy hitters (artillery)
* Reinforcement dialog so you can manage your new arrivals
* Supply Arrival dialog so you can see what resupply you are getting
* Filtered Message Log
* Interactive Recordings that you can replay and, at any point, change your orders to try out new courses of action
* Map patterns now change with the weather
* Pathing tools provide an estimate of the duration
* Tons of Replayability - many scenario options, including multiple random reinforcement schedules
* Extensive unit, vehicle, and weapon estabs, including German, American, British and Italian forces
* Full construction set includes editors to create units, equipment, ammo and formations (EstabEditor); maps (MapMaker) and scenarios (ScenMaker) for any battle.
* An Estab Editor to modify or create Forces, Equipment, Ammo, Formations, etc.
* Mod various aspects of the game, including map patterns and victory messages.
* Utilize a big range of force lists for rapid scenario creation
* Situation Awareness Maps for easy scenario selection.
* And many other features.
The Command Ops 2 Core Engine provides the latest edition of the Command Ops system, which has been extensively updated with a new user interface (UI) and enhanced artificial intelligence (AI). The smartest and most realistic operational level wargame just got a whole lot better. Command like a real commander in this pausable, continuous-time simulation of WW2 operational warfare, where the emphasis is on planning, anticipating, and reacting to enemy developments. This is not a click-fest and you don’t have to issue orders to every unit. The world’s smartest operational level AI can be trusted to do a reasonable job of managing your forces. Also included are the editors ( MapMaker, EstabMaker, EstabEditor, and ScenMaker ) for modifying or developing your own scenarios. The Core comes with three scenarios, including the tutorial Return to St Vith, Manhay Crossroads, and Greyhound Dash, all focus on the epic 1944 Battle of the Bulge.
|System Requirements||WINDOWS OS MINIMUM:
OS: Windows 7+
Processor: 2 Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 64 MB
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: 16 bit
Additional Notes: Display Resolution: Variable. Min 1366 x 768
OS: Windows 10
Processor: 3 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 2048 MB
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: 16 Bit
Additional Notes: Display Resolution: Max 2560 x 1600. Optimized for 1920 x 1080. The game must run with 100% (96dpi) screen resolution.
© 2015 - 2020 Lock 'n Load Publishing, LLC. and Panther Games Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Command Ops 2, and Lock 'n Load Publishing, LLC., Panther Games Ltd. and their Logos are all trademarks of Lock 'n Load Publishing, LLC., and Panther Games Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Developed by Panther Games Ltd.