- Stock: In Stock
- Model: LLP312391
- Weight: 0.50lb
- Dimensions: 0.25in x 8.50in x 11.00in
- SKU: LLP312391
- UPC: 639302312391
Days of Villainy
The Hunt for Gaddafi is On
In March of 2011, Libyans in opposition to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi and his government took up arms. For eight months, the opposition, fighting under an interim governing body, the National Transitional Council (NTC), fought Colonel Gaddafi’s Loyalist forces all across the country. In October, during a fierce battle in the coastal city of Sirte, Gaddafi was captured and killed.
Days of Villainy is an expansion that can be played with ANY core/base games of the Lock 'n Load Tactical series. Days of Villainy depicts four of the fierce battles that occurred during the Libyan Civil War, including Colonel Gaddafi’s final epic confrontation. Both sides are loaded for bear, armed with RPG-7s and FN MAG and PKM machine guns. The Loyalists have the armored support of BTR-60s and T-55s, but the NTC rebels have plenty of well-armed Technicals to drive into battle, as well as KPV heavy machine guns and the aid of seasoned fighters from the Katiba Tiger and Al-Saiqa commando brigades.
- Hold or Die: An armored column of Loyalist forces attempted to retake the vital oil hub of Marsa al-Brega, on the road to Benghazi. A tough fight was ahead of them, and the sun was setting.
- On the Road to Sirte: A convoy of NTC rebels and Al-Saiqa commandos tasked with delivering ammunition to Harawa was ambushed by a small force of Loyalists. Despite the initial blasts of roadside mines, the remnants of the convoy had to push through.
- Assault on Bab Al-Aziziya: In late August, NTC rebels entered Tripoli. Many neighborhoods were easily taken, but the Bab Al Aziziya compound, a symbol of Gaddafi’s contemptible regime, was still intact. The compound had become a fortress that had to be taken.
- Game Over: pro-Gaddafi stronghold of Sirte, an American Predator drone identified a Loyalist convoy leaving the city of On October 20th, 2011. The drone and French aircraft in the area attacked the convoy, and NTC rebels in the sector closed in on the commotion. Little did they know that Gaddafi was a passenger in the convoy. The stage was set for a vicious, climactic battle.
Requirements: Any Core/Based game is required to play this game.
|Components||Days of Villainy Includes: 4 x Geomorphic 8.25 x 12.75 Maps. 1 x Counter Sheet. 1 x Color Module Rules with Examples of Play with 4 Scenarios. 2 x Player Aid Card 11 x 17. 3 x Player Aid Cards 8.5 x 11. 1 x Ziplock bag.|
|Stats||Complexity: 5 out of 10 Solitaire: 7 out of 10 Ages: 12+ Players: 1-2 Time: 2-4 Hours. Scale: Squads, Crews, and Tanks.|
|Requirements||Requirements: Can be used with any other core base game.|
|Credits||Executive Producer: David Heath Associate Producer: Blackwell Hird Lead Game Design & Development: Jeff Lewis Manual Editor: Jeff Lewis Counter Art: David Julien Map Art: Marc von Martial Scenario Designers: Jeff Lewis, Ralph Ferrari, Mark Walker Graphic Design & Layout: Blackwell Hird, Christia Murray, Steve Pultorak, Steven Dennis Box Art & Design: Blackwell Hird & David Julien Playtesters: Ralph Ferrari, Jonathon Holen, Morm Lunde, Mark Mitchell, Jeff Newell, Mike Panikowski, Tyler Roush, Kevin Sharp, Ron Shirtz, Ken Tee Special Thanks & Support: Mark Apodaca, Ren Bitzer, Russell Brown, Shauna Church, John Deluca, Debbie Deluca, Nathan Druelinger, Sean Druelinger, Ralph Ferrari, Matt Lohse, Jeff Newell, Andrew Heath, Daniel Heath, Nicholas Heath, Shane Heath, Yvonne Heath, Phil Lucero, Mark Mitchell, Steve Overton, Mike Panikowski, Tyler Roush, Kevin Sharp, Noah Stoltz, Vance Strickland, Keith Tracton, Brittany Ward, Kindra White Why We Do What We Do: We love playing games, as well as designing and developing them. We give praise and thanks to God for blessing us so we can follow our dreams and passions. We also thank you our fans, friends, and family for making this possible for us.|