Victory and Glory Napoleon
Victory & Glory: Napoleon allows the players to relive the entire Napoleonic Wars in one game session. One player will take the role of France in her attempt to unite the continent of Europe with her powerful military led by one of history’s most restless minds: a genius who would reform Europe’s tired political, economic, and social structures while fighting a series of wars against those who resisted this change.
The other player will take the role of Great Britain as she struggled to oppose French domination of the continent by cobbling together a series of alliances with the other great powers. Great Britain used her thriving economy and domination of the seas to blockade France while subsidizing the war effort against France.
- Refight the entire Napoleonic Wars in 2 hours!
- Great for Gateway as well as Hard-core Gamers
- Card-driven gameplay allows the players to make interesting tactical choices while also formulating strategic plans
- Authentic uniforms for every major nation, and several minor nations
- Cover and Card Artwork by world-renowned Napoleonic artist: Keith Rocco
- Unit and Map artwork by Paul Niemeyer
Marco Wargamer Review
The Game Includes:
1 x Giant 44.5 x 35.25 Gameboard.
143 x Event Cards.
88 x Military Tiles.
100 x Wooden Influence Cubes.
The Red Line is a tactical turn-based starship combat game set in Distant Sector of the Galaxy, where the last remnants of humanity fight for control of their future. Players choose a faction in Falling Stars, then assemble Star Fleets of customized Star Ships and engage in objective ormission-driven space battles. Great war machines blast away in orbit of coven worlds, or in the vast dark of interstellar space. Explore uncharted systems in search of new riches or strategic advantages, all in an attempt to prevent the light of humanity from being swallowed up in the black of space.”