- Stock: In Stock
- Model: LLP313299-S
- SKU: LLP313299-S
- UPC: 639302313299
Victory or Glory - The American Civil War
The War of Brother Against Brother
Victory and Glory: The American Civil War is a game of grand strategy and fast-play tactical battles where you take the role of either the Union or the Confederates and attempt to win. You will move your armies, fight great battles, recruit new troops, and conquer cities. The AI will control either the Confederacy or the Union forces in this great conflict!
- Re-fight the entire American Civil War!
- Play either side: Union or Confederacy
- Many specialized unit types that cover everything on land and water:
- Rifles: smoothbore, rifled muskets, even repeating rifles, two types of artillery
- ironclads, wooden warships, blockade runners, and river gunboats.
- Almost 100 unique ‘Event Cards’ with artwork by Keith Rocco.
- Each card implements special unit upgrades, advantages in battle, new recruits, historical events, or political events that can affect the struggle between North and South.
- Land Battles can be resolved automatically, or with a more detailed tactical battle system.
- Simple resolution for naval battles, gunboat attacks, and bombardment of port defenses.
- Never plays the same way twice. Infinitely re-playable.
- Solo play against a very challenging AI.
- 1861: fight as the Union or the Confederacy under historical conditions.
- Alternate scenarios for the Union or the Confederacy including several ‘what ifs’
- Multiple levels of difficulty,
- 1). Play the Union against the Confederacy with border states of Missouri, Kentucky, and Maryland as independent regions between the two sides. (Washington D.C. is the Union capital and forms an exception to the border-state status).
- 2). Play the Confederacy against the Union with border states of Missouri, Kentucky, and Maryland as independent regions between the two sides. (Washington D.C. is the Union capital and forms an exception to the border-state status).
- 3). Play the Union against an expanded Confederacy with the states of Missouri, Kentucky, and Maryland having seceded and joined the Confederacy. This is an “alternate history” scenario, with the U.S. capital moved to New York City.
- 4). Play an expanded Confederacy against the Union with the states of Missouri, Kentucky, and Maryland having seceded and joined the Confederacy. This is an “alternate history” scenario, with the U.S. capital moved to New York City.
Note: There will not be a Mac version of this game.
|Victory and Glory ACW PDF Manual Rev13||3.58MB||Download|
|How to Activate Your Steam Key||External Link|
|Victory and Glory Bookcase||External Link|
Complexity: 5 out of 10
Solitaire: 7 out of 10
Time: 2-4 Hours
Bootcamp Training Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUdPYZk0bJF0l2FTEkDlh98iuhOQvmzH8
Victory and Glory Manual: https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/victory-and-glory-the-american-war-digital-manual.360/
|Requirements||Requirements: This is a complete game and nothing else is required to play.
Please Note: Steam Keys can not be refunded, credited, or exchanged in any manner.
|Credits||Executive Producer: David Heath and Glenn Dover
Programmers and Development: Glenn Dover, James Warshawsky
Lead Game Design & Development: Glen Dover
Manual Graphic Design & Layout: Blackwell Hird
Box Art, Card, and Screen Artwork: Keith Rocco
Manual Editor: James Warshawsky and Glenn Dover
Map and Unit Art: Jared Blando
Graphic Design and User Interface Artwork: Jacoby O'Connor
Original Soundtrack and Music Production: Devin Delaney Additional Sound Effects: Steve Maslan Administration: Ava Marie Heath
Customer Support: Darren White
Logistic Manager: Darren White
Special Thanks & Support: Mark Apodaca, Russell Brown, Phil Lucero, Andrew Heath, Daniel Heath, Nicholas Heath, Shane Heath, Yvonne Heath, Brittany Ward, Kindra White.
Why We Do What We Do: We love designing, developing, and most of all, playing games. We thank God for blessing us so we can follow our passions, and our families, friends, and, of course, our customers.
|System Requirements||WINDOWS MINIMUM:
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
Processor: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10: 32-bit OS: 2.4 GHz CPU or higher. 2 GB RAM 64-Bit OS: 3 GHz CPU or higher. 4 GB RAM Monitor: 1280 x 800 or 1366 x 768 and higher.
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB video memory
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1024 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
Additional Notes: Minimum screen resolution: 1024x768