- Stock: In The Works
- Model: LLP314289
- Weight: 3.50lb
- Dimensions: 3.00in x 9.25in x 12.25in
- SKU: LLP314265
- UPC: 639302314265
WaW85 Vol. 3 - We Shall Hold
WE SHALL HOLD is the third volume in the WORLD AT WAR 85 SERIES of fast and furious platoon-level combat. Set in 1985, in an alternate history of World War III, when the Warsaw Pact armies storm across the border of East Germany in a powerful attempt to seize West Germany and the whole of Free Europe, it is a complete game.
WE SHALL HOLD follows the campaign as Soviet forces try to overrun the Dutch I. Legerkorps on the approaches to Hamburg, the Belgian Ier corps d’armée in Central Germany, and the Canadian 4th Mechanized Brigade.
The WORLD AT WAR 85 system features a unique combat system that involves dice rolls by both attacking units and defending units, which keeps both players engaged throughout the game. Dice rolls are compared and hits applied quickly, as all the information you need to fight your units is on the counters. No combat results table is necessary. Initiative, formation activation, random turn length, close air support, and air cover are all integrated smoothly.
- Dutch Leopard I, Leopard II, and Centurion Main Battle Tanks
- Dutch YPR-765 Infantry Fighting Vehicle
- Dutch PRTL Self-Propelled AA Gun
- Dutch F-16 Close Air Support Aircraft
- Belgian AIFV Infantry Fighting Vehicle
- Belgian Scorpion and Scimitar recon vehicles
- Belgian Commando Infantry
- Belgian Mirage 5 Close Air Support Aircraft
- Canadian Leopard C1 Main Battle Tank
- Canadian CF-104 Close Air Support Aircraft
- Canadian M113 Armored Personnel Carrier
- Canadian Blowpipe Man-Portable Surface to Air Missile
- West German Leopard I & II Main Battle Tanks
- USSR T-64 & T-80 Main Battle Tanks
- USSR BMP-1 and BMP-2 Infantry Fighting Vehicles
- USSR Mi-24 Hind E Attack Helicopter
….. and many more.